If you are upbeat, friendly, & energetic, enjoy kids and families, and you are looking for employment, fill out an application! We are ALWAYS looking for new team members of all ages and experience levels.
To apply, print out the application using the button here or stop by our facility and pick one up at the front desk. Fill it out completely, and bring it in to Sun Mountain Fun Center. It is best to attach a current resume to let us know how you stand out among other applicants. Since we are a customer service based business we ask that you bring your application in person so that we can meet you and observe your people skills. We do not have a procedure for on-line applications, as we prefer to get to know you.
We’d love to meet you! Download the application form here and bring in to us during business hours.
A Few Notes About Applying at SMFC
A few notes about applying at SMFC:
- Sun Mountain Fun Center is a family-friendly environment. We hire people with an upbeat attitude and a smile on their face.
- 50% of the SMFC customers are kids. We prefer potential employees that like to interact with kids.
- SMFC is the most busy when school is out. Weekends, Spring Break, Christmas Break, and summer months are when we need our employees to make themselves available to work. We allow for vacations and time off outside of these important business cycles but generally do not grant vacation time during these busy times.
- SMFC is generally open 365 days-a-year so that families can enjoy time in our facility. We do our best to share holiday time off equally with all employees, knowing that all employees may be required to work a holiday or two so that other employees can have a day off with their families.
- SMFC requires all of our employees to be clean and presentable in their appearance. We have a required dress code in order to maintain a distinction between employees and customers.