Don’t Stress out! Let us plan the fun.
We make planning your birthday a simple process with our on-line Birthday Party Booking Module. With this step-by-step interactive plug-in you are able to book your party with the easy-to-use questionnaire.
Start by browsing the party options listed below.
Once you are familiar with our party options, simply click the link further down the page to begin your planning. If you have questions or concerns please call to speak with one of our friendly associates. They can walk you through the process if needed. The best part is that once you select your package we handle the rest so you can sit back and celebrate!
Below is a sampling of our Pinata selection. We might not have the exact style in stock so inquire with our staff when you select this add-on. Pinatas are filled with goodies and cost $24.00 for generic styles and $30.00 for licensed styles. Hover over image to see price.
NOW is the time to book your party before space runs out!
Click the button below to begin your on-line booking confirmation. The link will guide you through the process. Before your party date you will be contacted by a friendly party host to confirm any details or questions.
Flow of the Party
To ensure your party runs smoothly Your host will use the following order of activities when taking your children through the Sun Mountain Fun Center experience:
- Your party host will greet and organize your group of party kids, including fitting them with color-coded wrist bands.
- The kids will gather in the party room at the designated party space, where they can leave belongings and wait for other invited guests to arrive.
- The kids will journey to the bumper-car arena for the bumper-car ride.
- The kids will return to the party room for games, food, present opening, and arcade play.
- After eating and presents the party host will escort children to their bowling lanes and set them up with bowling shoes.
- The group will bowl while the party host transfers gifts and belongings to the appropriate lane.
- The party host will then check to make sure every one is having a great time before signing off. This time allows the kids to continue bowling and other party activity without being rushed.
- Your party host will check with the group periodically to make sure every one is having a great party experience!
The Fine Print
Go-Kart drivers must be at least 58 inches tall. If the child is less than 58 inches tall then a licensed adult must drive the child on the ride.
Go-Karts, Mini Golf, and the Batting Cages are operational weather permitting.
All parties require $50.00 down-payment at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable if party is cancelled 72 hours prior to party time/date. Cancellations made without 72 hour notice will receive a Sun Mountain Fun Center gift card in place of the deposit refund.
ABSOLUTELY NO outside food or drink is allowed with exception for the birthday cake. We are a full-service restaurant and are subject to food handling regulations. Health codes prohibit outside food and drink.
Parties that show up early may not have access to party room until scheduled party time. Also, parties that show up late may have to shorten the length of the party due to scheduling conflicts with the party room or the party host(s).
Package prices do not include gratuity, however gratuity is NOT mandatory, but are appreciated by our party professionals.
Parties may NOT use a pinata purchased or made from outside. We are not able to allow anything in our facility that contains outside food, candy, or small items which may cause small children to choke. Outside goody-bags cannot contain candy or food items.
Walk-In Birthday Parties
If you do not want to book a hosted all-inclusive birthday party package, you still have the option of having your birthday party at Sun Mountain Fun Center. We allow walk-in birthday parties, as long as space allows, which is why it is better to call ahead, especially on weekends. When having your walk-in party in our facility you need to keep in mind that we are a full-service restaurant and are subject to food handling laws. We cannot allow outside food and drink in our facility. The only exception is for a birthday cake (which requires the signature of a waiver). We appreciate your understanding in advance. We also ask that you respect the following guidelines once you decide to join us for your party: